Inventory Unit Detail
2017 Arctic Cat XF 7000 CrossTour
Sale: Save $2,500.00 now until 11/15/2018
XF 7000 CrossTour
- 7000 Engine: Part of our clean technology family, the 7000 is a 1049cc 4-stroke, renowned for easily accessible midrange power. This quick-revving triple maintains optimal power thanks to EFI and a state-of-the-art engine management system designed to reduce engine braking.
- Arctic Drive System with TEAM Rapid Response Drive and TEAM Rapid Response Boss Driven Clutches: The Arctic Drive System™ features a lightweight magnesium chaincase. The design incorporates a large TEAM® driven clutch and TEAM drive clutch. By eliminating belt skid, these clutches reduce temperature and transfer more power to the track. In addition to their incredible strength, these clutches are known for their easy and precise tuning.
- Arctic Race Front Suspension with Arctic Cat Gas IFP Shocks: The Arctic Race front suspension’s geometry was developed through racing. Our unique wide A-arm spacing complements the chassis design, which allows us to maintain a tighter suspension. Arctic Cat gas IFP shocks feature a hard-anodized aluminum body, 0.5" shaft, aluminum internal floating piston, and high-quality seals and ice scrapers. For added strength, the eyelet on the shaft end is forged, replacing the welded design.
- SLIDE-ACTION Rear Suspension with Arctic Cat IFP Shocks: The SLIDE-ACTION Rear Suspension brings race-day technology to everyday riding. Our U-shaped slot fits over a fixed shaft to allow a crucial half-inch of sliding movement. As the rear transfer blocks are engaged, the free-acting front arm follows the terrain, keeping your skis firmly planted over bumps, and during aggressive cornering and acceleration. This significant detail controls ski lift during acceleration. The Arctic Cat IFP gas shocks feature a hard-anodized aluminum body, 0.5" shaft, aluminum internal floating piston, and high-quality seals and ice scrapers.
- Deluxe Digital Gauge: The information you need while riding, beautifully packaged. That’s the best way to describe this dual LCD gauge. There’s an odometer, trip meter, speedometer, engine hour, clock, fuel level indicator, battery voltage, coolant temperature, reverse and warning lights.
- 12V Outlet: Need to charge your phone or another electrical device? We’ve got you covered. Just plug in and power up while you ride.
- Electric Start: This is just the thing for consistent, reliable starting. A simple turn of the key is all you need to get up and running.
- Hand & Thumb Warmers: Say goodbye to cold hands. Our hand and thumb warmers provide plenty of warmth and comfort on long rides.
- 146-in. Ripsaw Track with 1.25-in. Lugs: The 146-in. Ripsaw track features aggressive angled-lug profiles for outstanding forward and lateral traction on groomed trails. 1.25” lugs provide excellent handling, acceleration and braking on hard-packed surfaces.
- Adjustable Handlebar with 5.5-in. Riser: Our easily adjustable handlebar allows you to set the perfect position for riding comfort.
- Mirrors: Not all mirrors are the same. Ours are heavy-duty, built to last and made to withstand whatever winter throws at them.
- Auxiliary Gas Tank 4.3 gal. (16.28 l): Want to ride even more? This 4.3-gal. auxiliary tank is just the ticket. It has a separate fuel cap located under the cowling behind the passenger seat and feeds directly into the main 10.7-gal. fuel tank to give you 15 total gallons of fuel capacity.
- ProCross - 6 Skis: This trail ski’s 6" width delivers excellent handling on hardpack snow and good flotation in loose snow. A stiff, deep keel provides positive cornering in all conditions.
- Heated Driver's Seat: With our heated driver’s seat, you stay warm and comfortable even on long rides.
- Rear Accessory Outlet: Conveniently placed to easily power up whatever you need.
- Visor Plug-ins: If you’ve got a heated helmet visor, we give you the outlets you need to plug in and get rid of that visor fog.
- 11" Mid-Height Windshield with Mirrors: The perfect mix of protection and comfort, keeping any spray from slowing you down when the going gets really fast.
- Type: 4-stroke
- Displacement (cc): 1049
- Cooling: Liquid
- Cylinders: 3
- Bore x Stroke (mm): 82 x 62.2
- Lubrication: Dry sump
- Ignition: Digital controlled coil induction
- Engine Stator Output: 515 Watts
- Fuel Delivery: Electronic Fuel Injected (EFI)
- Exhaust: 3-into-1 stainless steel pipe with stainless steel muffler
- Fuel Capacity gal. (l): 10.7 (40.50) + 4.3 (16.3) Auxiliary
- Oil System Capacity qt. (l): 4.1 (3.88)
- Coolant System Capacity qt. (l): 4.8 (4.54)
- Minimum Octane: 87
- Front Suspension: Arctic Race Suspension with sway bar
- Ski Shocks: Arctic Cat IFP 1.5
- Front Travel in. (cm): 10 (25.4)
- Rear Suspension: SLIDE-ACTION Rear Suspension, coupling blocks, Torque-Sensing Link rear arm and adjustable torsion springs
- Front Track Shock: Arctic Cat IFP 1.5
- Rear Track Shock: Arctic Cat IFP 1.5
- Rear Travel in. (cm): 13.5 (34.29)
- Chassis Overall Length in. (cm): 127 (322.58)
- Chassis Overall Width in. (cm): 48 (121.92)
- Chassis Overall Height in. (cm): 52 (132.08)
- Track Type: Ripsaw
- Track Width in. (cm): 15 (38.1)
- Track Length in. (cm): 146 (370.84)
- Lug in. (cm): 1.25 (3.18)
- Pitch in. (cm): 2.86 (7.26)
- Ski Stance in. (cm): 42-43 (106.68-109.22) Adjustable
- Ski Type / Width in. (cm): ProCross - 6 (15.24)
- Runner Type: Dual split runner w/carbide
- Type of Gauge: Deluxe Digital
- Speedometer: Digital/Analog
- Tachometer: Digital/Analog
- Odometer: Digital
- Fuel: Digital
- Oil: Indicator Light
- Coolant: Digital/Indicator Light
- Clock: Digital
- Battery Voltage: Digital
- Altimeter: Digital
- Hours: Digital
- 12V Outlet: Standard
- Auxiliary Gas Tank 4.3 gal.(16.28 l): Standard
- Electric Start: Standard
- Front Bumper: Standard
- Goggle Holder: Accessory
- Hand & Thumb Warmers: Standard
- Hand Guards: Accessory
- Headlights: Dual halogen 2-bulb
- Heated Drivers Seat: Standard
- Heated Passenger Seat: Accessory
- Ice Scratchers: Accessory
- Lightweight Brake Disc: Accessory
- Locking Detachable Storage Cases: Accessory
- Mirrors: Standard
- Mountain Strap: Accessory
- Passenger Footrests: Accessory
- Passenger Hand Warmers: Accessory
- Passenger Seat: Accessory
- Passenger Wind Deflectors: Accessory
- Radiator: Standard
- Rear Accessory Outlet: Standard
- Rear Storage: Compartment
- Seat: ProTour
- Side Panel Wind Deflectors: Accessory
- Sno Pro Brake Lever: Accessory
- Steering: 5.5 in. (13.97 cm) riser with adjustable handlebar
- Tether Switch: Accessory
- Tow Hitch: Accessory
- Visor Plug-ins: Standard
- Windshield: 11 in. (27.94 cm) Mid-height
- Drive Clutch: TEAM Rapid Response
- Driven Clutch: TEAM Rapid Reaction BOSS
- Drive System: Arctic Drive System
- Brakes: Race radial master cylinder hydraulic brake
- Clutch Calibration ft. (m): 0-5,000 (0-1,524)
- Gearing: 21/49
- Chain Pitch: 90
- Reverse: Push-button
- Engine Type
- Bore x Stroke
- 82 x 62.2 mm
- Engine Cooling
- Electronic Fuel Injected (EFI)
- Digital controlled coil induction
- 3-into-1 stainless steel pipe with stainless steel muffler
- Brake Type
- Race radial master cylinder hydraulic brake
- Drive Clutch
- TEAM Rapid Response
- Driven Clutch
- TEAM Rapid Reaction BOSS
- Front Suspension
- Front Suspension: Arctic Race Suspension with sway bar; Ski Shocks: Arctic Cat IFP 1.5; Front Track Shock: Arctic Cat IFP 1.5
- Front Travel
- 10 in. (25.4 cm)
- Rear Suspension
- Rear Suspension: SLIDE-ACTION Rear Suspension, coupling blocks, Torque-Sensing Link rear arm and adjustable torsion springs; Rear Track Shock: Arctic Cat IFP 1.5
- Rear Travel
- 13.5 in. (34.29 cm)
- Ski Type
- ProCross - 6 in. (15.24 cm)
- Ski Stance
- 42-43 in. (106.68-109.22 cm) Adjustable
- Track Type
- Track Dimensions
- 15 in. (38.1 cm) x 146 in. (370.84 cm) x 1.25 in. (3.18 cm)
- Dual halogen 2-bulb
- Fuel Capacity
- 10.7 gal. (40.50 L) + 4.3 gal. (16.3 L) Auxiliary
- 11 in. (27.94 cm) Mid-height
- Electric Start
- Hand & Thumb Warmers